ObjectiveThis course is intended as an introduction to the biology of microorganisms with applications to medicine, food science, industry, and agriculture.
Microbiology answers big questions by giving us knowledge of very small things. The objective of the subject is that the
- Students will be able to acquire, articulate, retain and apply specialized language and knowledge relevant to microbiology.
- Student will gain in-depth knowledge of the field through various subjects taught in the program.
- Also, the student will get to explore the various research methodologies through which you can gain practical knowledge in the field.
M.Sc. Microbiology will be a rollercoaster ride for those who have an interest in analysing the various elements of living organisms.
The number and scale of opportunities open to communities of microbiologists in today’s world is vast and is in various fields:-
- Dairy Industry
- Food Industry
- Drug Industry
- Public Health
- Technical Brewer
- Marine Biology
- Clinical Research
- Microbial Biotechnologists
- Biomedical Scientist
- Forensic Scientist
EligibilityCandidate must have passed B.Sc. from a recognized university in Biological sciences, Agriculture, Microbiology / biotechnology/ BMLT with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Selection ProcedureThe admission to the M.Sc. Microbiology program will be on the basis of the merit determined by the aggregate marks at graduation level.
- Mark sheet of X,XII and Graduation
- Passing certificate of XX,XII and Graduation
- Migration Certificate (if graduation from other than CCS university)
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Gap year certificate (in case gap after class XII).
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhaar Card