Microbiology study of microorganisms or microbes a diverse group of generally minute simple life-forms that include bacteria, archaea, algae, fungi, protozoa, and viruses.
This is an exciting time for microbiology as COVID 19 pandemic has pushed the role of a microbiologist & microbiology research is changing rapidly now.
The Department of life sciences at IAMR Group of Institutions offers unique opportunities to the students to become skilled & creative Microbiologists.
- The student shall become a professional assistant in the area of microbiology.
- The student shall become a researcher in the field of microbiology.
- The student shall become an entrepreneur or a consultant or a freelancer in the area of microbiology.
You will gain in-depth knowledge of the field through various subjects taught in the program. Also, you will get to explore the various research methodologies through which you can gain practical knowledge in the field.
Below mentioned are some top-notch job profiles which a BSc Microbiology degree holder can work as:
- Industrial Microbiologist
- Food Microbiologist
- Medical Microbiologist
- Proto zoologist
- Biomedical Scientists
- Cell Biologists, etc
EligibilityCandidate must have passed intermediate / (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the main subjects with a minimum of 50% in aggregate in foregoing subjects.
Selection ProcedureThe admission to the B.Sc.(H) Microbiology program will be on the basis of the merit determined by the aggregate marks at 10+2 level.
- Mark sheet of X and XII
- Passing certificate of X and XII
- Migration Certificate (in case of CBSE, ICSE boards, other then UP Board) or TC (for UP Board students).
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Gap year certificate (in case gap after class XII).
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhaar Card