The students undergo a vigorous academic program and in the 1st year, the subjects undertaken are Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Biochemistry, Basics of Physiotherapy & Social Psychology. In the 2nd year, the students are given practical as well as theoretical knowledge regarding Electrotherapy, Exercise Therapy, Biomechanics along with other subjects viz. Microbiology, Pathology & Pharmacology. The 3rd year gives the students full clinical orientation of Gen. Medicine, Gen. Surgery, Orthopaedics, Clinical Neurology & Psychiatry & Cardiothoracic conditions as well as knowledge of Disability Prevention & Rehabilitation. In the 4th & final year, the students take over vigorous Physiotherapy training regarding management of Orthopaedic, Neurological, Cardiothoracic, Pediatric & Surgical Conditions. The Institute has its own successfully running O.P.D.
- To train skilled and efficient physiotherapist having sound theoretical knowledge and ability to apply the same into clinical practice to restore, maintain and promote optimal physical health.
- To be able to diagnose the extent and nature of neurological, musculature or sports related impairments and apply management strategies to treat them.
- To develop and provide accessible rehabilitation services.
- Physiotherapy has evolved four simple messages to complex assortment of therapies. It has multiple and specialized application.
- It is considered as allied health professional service. Physiotherapists have a vast range of career options to choose from. For a skilled physiotherapist with reputable qualification form a institute of repute has immense opportunities.
- One can work in India or abroad; one could be part of a national or state sports team, a consultants of a fitness center. Teaching and research are other options.
EligibilityCandidate must have passed intermediate / (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the main subjects with an aggregate of 50% in the above subjects. The diploma holder can be granted direct admission to BPT 2nd year.
- Mark sheet of X and XII
- Passing certificate of X and XII
- Migration Certificate (in case of CBSE, ICSE boards, other then UP Board) or TC (for UP Board students).
- 4 recent passport size photographs.
- Gap year certificate (in case gap after class XII).
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Aadhaar Card