- Key Highlights
- IAMR Advantage
MBA—the two-year full-time program is structured to grow young men and women into highly competent skilled managers capable of operating in a diverse sectors, constantly striving for excellence in performance, while also promoting thought leadership and contributing to the general welfare of society. Institute of Advanced Management & Research, Ghaziabad, is one of the best MBA colleges in Delhi-NCR, providing students with the requisite knowledge, skills, and exposure to contemporary management practices.
Master of Business Administration is a well-known course both in India and abroad. Pursuing an MBA from IAMR, Ghaziabad, a leading MBA college in Northern India, lays the groundwork for our students' corporate odyssey. Under the watchful eye of highly qualified and seasoned professors, students emerge as knowledgeable, skilled, and educated professionals capable of meeting the corporate world's standards. MBA program at IAMR, Ghaziabad is AICTE- approved and is affiliated with Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow (formerly UPTU). Students must choose a major and a minor from one of the following streams: marketing, finance, human resource management, or international business. IAMR's experienced and well-qualified faculty ensures that each student is prepared with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in his or her chosen career or industry. Through its ongoing engagement with industry, the institute ensures that its students acquire contemporary skills.
- Get an MBA Degree from AKTU University (A State Government University)
- Project Based Learning
- Personality enhancement and development skills
- Employability skills sessions
- Alumni status of IAMR Group (carrying a legacy of 20 years)
- Industry Mentorship Program
- Peer Networking Program
- Advance your career with 360° Career Support
- Get a Dedicated Student mentor
- Move one step closer to working abroad
- We encourage students to think beyond the visible.
- We stir the power to imagine within our students.
- We imbibe the urge to do things differently and achieve success.
- We provide an environment that stimulates innovative ideas in students.
- We equip students with creative aspect required to walk at pace with the corporate world.
- We promote strategic thinking and continuous evolution.
- We encourage questions.
- We push students to explore beyond conventions.
- We equip students to face the challenges of ever changing world of management.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from corporate mentors, course assistance and feedback.
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback on improvement.
- A dedicated faculty Mentor is allocated to each student so as to ensure consistent progress.
- Faculty Mentors are your single points of contact for all your non-academic queries.
Q & A Session
- Timely doubt resolution by peers and Teaching Assistants in the Q&A Session.
- Personalised feedback on assignments and case studies.
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects.
- Regular sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts.
Value addition Programs
- Fun-packed, informative and career building workshops.
- Sessions by industry professionals and professors.
- Group activities with your peers and alumni.
- Sessions by experts on various industry topics.
- Group discussions.
- One-on-one discussions and feedback sessions with industry mentors.
Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship Development, International Business, Talent Management, Performance and Reward Management, Employee Relations and Labour Laws, Sales & Retail Management, Consumer Behaviour& Marketing Communications, Digital & Social Media Marketing, Marketing of Services, Marketing Analytics, Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management, Tax Planning and Management, Financial Market & Services, Working Capital Management, Financial Derivatives
With the corporate curated MBA program at IAMR you can pursue your career in leadership. Opportunities in Management Consulting, Strategy, Operations, Business Development/Sales, Marketing, Finance, and HR Management.
Students who are interested in making their career in Management and have completed their bachelors, Business Managers who want to excel in their career, Engineers and other professional who plan to pursue management as their career.
Admission to MBA is through Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2020: Candidates who have passed a minimum of three years of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks (relaxation for SC/ST candidates of 5%) from a recognized university.
Direct admission on vacant seats : The eligibility criteria for direct admission is a minimum 3 years Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 50% marks or as may be notified from time to time by AICTE/University/Government of Uttar Pradesh
How to Apply
UPSEE- Counselling & CAT/MAT/XAT Score
Institute of Advanced Management & Research reserves 80% of its total Master of Business Administration seats for candidates who have qualified UPSEE / CAT / MAT / XAT / Other national level entrance exams.
Candidates who have qualified for UPSEE/CAT/MAT/XAT and have completed or pursuing their graduation from an institute located in Uttar Pradesh or whose parents have Uttar Pradesh domicile are eligible to apply for admissions, subject to university requirements.
If an applicant qualifies the examination from outside Uttar Pradesh, he or she must present the domicile certificate of one of their parents (either Father or Mother) during document verification in the college and at the counseling center.
Management Quota (if any)
According to Dr. APJ AKTU guidelines, IAMR requires 20% of available seats to be filled via the Management Quota, for which candidates must approach the college or contact the MBA admission cell.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY FOR MBA & MBA PLUS AS PER UNIVERSITY GUIDELINESAny candidate seeking admission to the MBA or MBA Plus program should have passed Bachelor’s degree course of three years from any recognized Indian University or its equivalent; recognized by A.I.U. Secured minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate
For detailed information please refer UPSEE Information Brochure & UP Govt. Orders
Admissions through UPSEE counselling & CAT / MAT / XAT Score
- Candidate has to appear in UPSEE/CAT/MAT/XAT etc as per the prescribed schedule.
- Report to the College along with the Score Card or original allotment letter.
- Bring Original Documents for Verification at the time of reporting.
- Two photo copy sets of the Documents (self-attested) as mentioned below.
- Rest of the procedures would be completed in the college only.