The trust’s vision is to establish IAMR as one of the country`s leading MBA institutions and to aspire to be a vibrant hub of higher technical education, known for grooming the country’s future leaders.
How we do it
We believe in providing industry exposure in conjunction with original research and in imparting knowledge to our students through our unique pedagogy.
Adding value to our stakeholders
Corporates: For leading entrepreneurs and corporate houses, we are the first choice for academic collaboration.
Students: Through our innovative pedagogy and industry-integrated curriculum, we instill a global perspective in students, preparing them to be future leaders and managers. This is accomplished by establishing a collaborative and engaging two-way learning environment. Our student body is diverse, representing people at various stages of their careers and from a variety of industries.
Faculty: A supportive atmosphere combined with enriching and stimulating tasks enables them to achieve excellence in their fields of interest.
Alumni: Alumni are the institute's brand ambassadors. Alumni are actively involved in a variety of learning processes, serving as organizational mentors to the studying students. Significant components of our strategy were co-created and executed in collaboration with alumni.
Employees: IAMR is committed to providing a flexible, challenging, and enriching work climate conducive to employee growth.
Society: We cultivate aspiring managers and future leaders by instilling in them ethical values that benefit the entire community.
The basic mission of the trust is to provide education and training to all eligible students and aspirants of learning in various disciplines irrespective of their caste, creed, color or community. The trust is committed to provide highest quality of infrastructure and education in selective fields of higher management education through IAMR.
We aspire to accomplish mission through:
- Student-centric pedagogy that will emphasized on attitude, we include spirituality and skill development.
- Exposure of students to a value- based growth toe every community.
- Synthesis of competition-based western efficiency and collaboration-centric eastern ethos in our intellectual contributions and curriculum; and
- Intellectual contributions aimed at influencing practice.
In our students, we recognize a predisposition and willingness to be a doer first. We also emphasis sensitivity to the social footprint of business actions and the role of spirituality in a balanced approach to decision making.
In our faculty members, we recognize a commitment to delivering outstanding learner-centric pedagogy by taking advantage of the personal, residential nature of our programmes. We also require them to create and disseminate knowledge aimed at influencing practice.
As a community, we will realize these objectives through integrity, self-accountability, professional discipline, and hard work.
We value operational freedom and uphold an entrepreneurial, agile, flexible, and collaborative culture.
Accreditation & Recognition (MBA)
Vide No. एकेटीयू / कु स का / स वि / 2019/ 1094/ 792 , the MBA program offered by Institute of Advanced Management and Research is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, an affiliating university established by Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Accreditation & Recognition (MBA)
Institute of Advanced Management And Research has been approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE),New Delhi. Vide No. F. No. Northen/1-4260106165/2019/EOA
MHRD's Innovation Cell
IAMR Students & Faculty associated with Institution’s Innovation Council have opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiatives and competitions organized by MHRD.
Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD),Govt. of India has established an ‘Innovation cell’ with a purpose of systematically fostering the culture of Innovation in all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) across the country.
Our Guiding Policies
IAMR believes into quality education with corporate exposure. The philosophical pillars upon which rests the edifice of IAMR’s educational pedagogy and development are Influencing Practice and Promoting Value-based Growth. Following are our guiding policy
- Provide organizational support for achieving “quality” at all levels of operations.
- Involve and empower all stakeholders in the process of continual improvement.
- Encourage problem solving, innovation and research by inter-disciplinary teams of faculty and students.
- To disseminate information adopting latest available techniques & technologies.
- To continuously encourage and equip young minds to excel in the ever-changing field of management.
- To educate practitioners with an emphasis on the needs of society and business in order to instill skills, integrity, and a positive attitude
- To create new insights by conducting research at the frontiers of technology that is adaptable for everyday use
- To collaborate on projects and provide consulting services to industry, as well as to transition developed technologies
- To create and maintain a transparent organization by continuous institutional framework improvement
- To create an atmosphere conducive to faculty growth