- Teaching at IAMR is highly practical and focused on the needs of the corporate world as it is evolved through constant interaction with leading professionals who are members of the Industry and Academic Advisory Boards.
- Besides developing sound professional knowledge and skill, the course also stresses on developing analytical skills and problem solving ability, communication skills and team spirit. Hence, case studies, industry projects, presentations, research work and role-play form an integral part of the course curriculum of the students.
- Wireless campus with FREE HP/DELL LAPTOPS.
- In truly global style, experts within the IAMR impart a rigorous and cross-functional curriculum. While pursuing their Degree/ Diploma Program, students can also study various certificate and diploma programs from IIT/IIM/IIFT/SAP.
- Personality Enhancement is greatly stressed at IAMR and all the students undergo special classes. Workshops are conducted for the students for this purpose, while innovative activities like language/communication classes ensure that IAMRians become successful global business leaders.
- TCS Certified Computer Lab.
- A cohesive network of academicians, intellectuals and industry professionals drawn from across the globe makes IAMR a centre of quality management education. The students from different corners of the country look forward to acquire their management training from IAMR. The objectives of the courses are to train the students to develop business ideas and projects which are not only sustainable but also relevant to India. The Centre also aims to develop a deep insight among the participants and develop a theoretical and practical understanding of the complex set of interrelated economic, social, legal and environmental issues by bringing out hidden talents, skills and capabilities among the students.
- About IAMR
- Vision and Mission
- Management's Desk
- Board of Governors
- Executive Board
- Advisory Board
- Why IAMR
I would like to thank the Training & Placement Cell of IAMR, who gave me an opportunity to participate in interviews of MRF. I am very appreciative of the IAMR family who gave me an excellent academic curriculum.
It is always a pleasure to interact with students. I find that the faculties and students have a tremendous quest for knowledge, and curiosity is an essential behaviour required to excel in any field.
Vice President (Sales & Marketing)