Vision & Mission
"To create a better future for all, through leadership in research and excellence in Professional education in the field of Engineering, Management, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Education & Law with focus on developing relevant skills, competence and attitude to meet the needs of the society and the industry in the 21st century. with focus on developing relevant skills, competence and attitude to meet the needs of the society and the industry in the 21st century. It will attain this by inculcating an enlightened, challenging and collaborative academic environment that instills excellence, encourages innovative education and supports path-breaking discovery. Also to enable the Group play the role of a beacon light centre for the corporate world."
"To serve the mankind and improve the quality of life of people by creating successful professionals, leaders, winners, and achievers in the field of management".
" To fuel economic growth, create systemic changes, and sustainable improvements by developing new generation social entrepreneurs. And also to foster an ethical environment founded on human values in which both spirit and skill thrives to enrich the quality of life."
- To train professionals imbibing skills, competence and positive attitude with focus on the needs of society and industry
- To generate new knowledge by engaging in research in the frontiers of technology adaptable for use by the common man.
- To undertake collaborative projects and consultancy with industry and transfer technologies so developed.
- To develop and sustain a transparent organization through continuous up gradation of the institutional system.
- To provide environment for the professional growth of faculty.
- About IAMR
- Mission and Vision
- Management's Desk
- Board of Governors
- Executive Board
- Advisory Board
- Why IAMR
I would like to thank the Training & Placement Cell of IAMR, who gave me an opportunity to participate in interviews of MRF. I am very appreciative of the IAMR family who gave me an excellent academic curriculum.
It is always a pleasure to interact with students. I find that the faculties and students have a tremendous quest for knowledge, and curiosity is an essential behaviour required to excel in any field.
Vice President (Sales & Marketing)